Dark circles — they affect us all for the most part. The key to effectively targeting YOUR dark circles depends on your skin.
Creams and concealers can help to aid dark circles, but only if that’s what your skin actually needs. In other words, there’s no point in using creams to treat puffy eyes if you’re eyes aren’t even puffy. And oversleeping won’t rid your under-eye darkness either, if you already sleep enough.
Some common sources are:
1) Puffy Eyes (casts a shadow)
2) Fair skin (allows the blue vessels to show)
3) Saggy skin (comes with age)
4) Poor diet / Dehydration (water is your friend!)
5) Allergies (causes puffy eyes)
6) Sun damage (discolors the eye area)
Target the source of your dark circles first, then move onto concealer if needed.
Good luck & Stay Maganda! ❤